Wednesday, 28 March 2012
iamnoexpertonlove said: Hi Ate Charlene! I just want to ask kung ano yung 50 ways to cope up with stress mo? Thank you! And God bless, stay pretty! :))
Hello! :) Here, I typed it down for you.
50 ways to cope with Stress
- Get up 15 minutes earlier.
- Prepare for the morning the night before.
- Don’t rely on your memory. Write things down.
- Repair things that don’t work properly.
- Make duplicate keys.
- Say no more often
- Set priorities in your life.
- Avoid negative people.
- Always make copies of important papers.
- Ask for help with jobs you dislike.
- Break large tasks into bite sized portions.
- Look at problems as challenges.
- Smile more.
- Be prepared for rain.
- Schedule a play time into everyday.
- Avoid tight fitting clothes.
- Take a bubble bath.
- Believe in you.
- Visualize yourself winning.
- Develop a sense of humor.
- Stop thinking tomorrow will be a better today.
- Have goals for yourself.
- Say hello to a stranger.
- Look up at the stars.
- Practice breathing slowly.
- Do brand new things.
- Stop a bad habit.
- Take stock of your achievements.
- Do it today.
- Strive for excellence not perfection.
- Look at a work of art.
- Maintain your weight.
- Plant a tree.
- Stand up and stretch.
- Always have a plan ‘B’
- Learn a new doodle.
- Learn to meet your own needs.
- Become a better listener.
- Learn your limitations and let others know them too.
- Throw a paper airplane.
- Exercise everyday.
- Get to work early.
- Clean out one closet.
- Take a different route to work.
- Leave work early (with permission)
- Remember you always have options.
- Quit trying to ‘fix’ other people.
- Get enough sleep.
- Praise other people.
- Relax, take each day at a time…
You have the rest of your life to live.
P.S. The words aren’t mine. I just found it on Tumblr. Sorry I can’t link back to it though, because I forgot where I saw it! D:
Thank you for your question and God Bless you too! :)