Sunday, 30 June 2013
My week in photos
Hello! I do not have anything to post today, so here’s a summary of my week in photos! If you know me well, you would know that I take photos of almost everything. It’s not a hobby, it is a need. We even have an inside joke for it. My friends call it, “sakit ng mga blogger" Haha! I don’t really mind though. I am aware that I have this incessant need to document every single thing that happens to my life everyday, from the big to small, and even if I don’t think I’ll ever know the reason why I do these things, I wouldn’t want it to be any other way. At least I get to have an unlimited stash of photos to share with you guys, right? :P
- Finally got around to using my other pair of duty shoes! This has been sitting in my shoe shelf for almost two years now!
- Some sponsored stuff I got in the mail. Yay!
- Current obsession - shoes with transparent heels! (Photo from Instagram)
- What I look like in school. Hehe.
- The empty hallway outside the second floor classrooms inside the Philippine Orthopedic Center.
- Hi, Jom!
- Personalized bone pens by handicapped people inside POC.
- Early bird.
- What made today better: A kid patient took photos of me then gave me a hug when I said goodbye. <3
- Visited Krizia and made chikka over smores.
- Lunch meeting at Omakase in Il Terrazo, Tomas Morato.
- Carrot cake and Java Chip frappe…before I spilled it all over myself. Klutz, that’s me!
- Green tea ice cream I saw on instagram. I’m a big fan of anything macha!
- Dinner some nights ago. Haha!
- First time to eat kesong puti! I’ve always avoided it because I didn’t know what to expect. It was pretty good, actually.
- Little things like this crack me up. Haha! #babawsorry
- Outfit for an event I attended last Wednesday. My top has pandas! <3
- Best in lootbag goes to CaroniaPH. So much stuff! This isn’t even all of it. Thank you!
- Caronia Music Festival launch
- Got my nails done at the Caronia event. I don’t usually get nail arts because I prefer clean or solid colors when it comes to my nails but these are just too cute to resist! I realized too late that I didn’t get pandas though! Oh well!
- Intentionally went to school an hour early to review and catch up on sleep since I got home really late the night before.
- Best in bukaka. Haha!
- Red lipstick: The difference between puyat and pretty.
- Under construction.
- I saw a huge dog that day! Wow!
- Group photo with our Clinical Instructor!
- "Never let anyone dull your sparkles"
- Goodbye, old I.D.!
- With Krizia.
- Finally got to try Vanilla Cupcake Bakery! I had blueberry cheesecake since I’ve been craving for it for so long already!
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making it! Thank you so much for dropping by! :)
All photos from my phone, unless stated otherwise.