Thursday, 17 May 2012
Want to win Jeffrey Campbell shoes?
Hello! I would be asking for your help on something once again. I have been recently nominated as one of the Top 10 favorite Shoephoric members! They are now currently conducting a contest, having people “vote” for the entry they like the most. But that’s not the best part. There will be not one but two winners of Jeffrey Campbell shoes. One from the Top 10 entries and one from the voters! Anyway, here’s what you have to do.
1. Like Shoephoric on Facebook.
2. Open this app, and then vote for my entry.
3. Tell others to do the same as well!
You can find my entry on the lower left!
That’s eet pancit! Please do vote for my entry 5 times (Yes. You are allowed 5 votes per day) and tell your friends to do the same as well! The voting period will end on June 1, 2012. The winner will get their choice of Jeffrey Campbell shoes or sneakers worth up to $250. If you voted for the Shoephoric contestant that won, you will get a chance to win Jeffrey Campbell shoes or sneakers worth up to $150 as well! Exciting, noh? :)
And while we’re at the subject, I’ve made a short list on why I should be the one to win this contest (if I haven’t convinced you to help me make that possible, that is. Haha!)
1. I DO NOT HAVE A PAIR OF JEFFREY CAMPBELLS YET. I never ask my parents for money except if it will be used for school, so I don’t have the resources yet to get my own. Winning this contest will make one of my shoe dreams come true!
2. Contrary to popular belief (chos) I do not have a large shoe collection. Kaya guys, help me win. Haha!
2. JEFFREY CAMPBELLS ARE AT STAKE. Do I need to say more?
3. I really (REALLY REALLY REALLY) want to win this.
So please? Help a girl out! I don’t know what I can do for you guys in return but I promise to think of one soon!
Remember, YOU CAN VOTE EVERYDAY (from now until June 1st) UP TO 5 TIMES PER DAY. Vote for my entry, okay? THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D
And to motivate you more, here are some photos from Jeffrey Campbell shoes Summer 2012 collection!
Lastly, I would like to apologize for this very enthusiastic post. Most of you know that I do not blog like this, but hey, it’s for shoes! ;)
Thank you so much again from the bottom of my heart. Comment below if you voted so I can send in my thanks. Thanks you guys! <3